Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Few Saturday Jobs....

Not a lot of big jobs done today... Well to be honest, not a lot of energy to do too much. So I did a small job that has waited months...  I put snaps on the propane cover, the generator cover and the windlass cover.  I also put snaps on the boat where they are to attach...  everything worked out ok.





I also switched the anchors...  they can both be deployed and retrieved without interfering with each other..


Then I attached the life raft bracket to the deck with bolts and 3m 5200...

My last job today was to cut out a new frame for the screen that will go where the main entry hatch normally goes on hot days when we are on board...

For a slow day, I guess a fair bit got done...

1 comment:

  1. Kyle & Shelley, I've just read your blog from the beginning and I'm gob-smacked by what you've achieved!

    Blowin' Bubbles looks amazing - and to think it only took two years of back-breaking work ... I hope you have a fantastic time shaking her down next summer - and I heartily recommend the waters around Waupoos for the purpose.

    I hope you'll keep blogging. This is fascinating stuff.

    ReplyDelete