Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Sunday, July 29, 2012

More Grinding, Grinding, Grinding......

Today I arrived a daybreak and started to grind/sand where the stripper failed.... The starboard side is about half done and I stripped about half the port side....



A dirty tiring day.....




I ended the day by going to Princess Auto to get a bunch more grinding/sanding disks and Home depot to pick up another gallon of the Stripper that doesn't work so well... To add insult to all of this 1 gallon of this stuff in Canada is $80. If you recall from the previous post 5 gallons of this stuff from Defender works out to $50 per gallon..... It wasn't worth $30 to go to our mail box in the USA to get the last Gallon I need... Oh well.... I still got a fair amount done....




A BIG THANK YOU! Bill, who not only supplied me with the water I needed, but he brought over a BIG ASS pressure washer to help get the loose stuff of a little quicker.... I hope when his sons come to work tomorrow they don't need all the stuff he has lent me....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment