Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Friday, April 13, 2012

Aft Cabin.....DONE!!!!!!

Finally after more than one year there is something on this boat COMPLETELY FINISHED!!!!!  Yes, that right, Ed and I put the last of the aft cabin back together today....




In the next few day I hope we can get the new mattress out of our living room and into the aft cabin....  I also hope I can get the midship cabin done so I can get those mattresses out there too....

After Ed left at 1pm, I got half of the shower grouted before I ran out of grout....  I will have to get some more tomorrow.... then I got a bunch more little wiring jobs finished up...  About 6pm, my back gave out and I gave up for the night... Tomorrow I hope I can get a little more done...

Also today another friend from church dropped by and is going to get me prices on spare engine parts for our Perkins diesel engine...  I hope that we can afford to carry a bunch of spare parts....  I went through a box labeled "engine parts" with him and found a fuel pump, a water pump, a fuel injector and a few other miscellaneous odds and ends....   Who knew I had these parts??

No comments:

Post a Comment