Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Busy Week....

It's been a really busy week at work, but I have had some time to get a few things done...

Yesterday, Derrick (my refrigeration guy), came by after work and got my refrigerator working! Another job DONE....

While he was doing his thing, I got a little more done on the generator.

This morning we went to our US mailbox and picked up our new mattresses and headliner material... all looks great! Tonight we are going to sleep on our new mattress... Our daughter thinks we are nuts, but with this investment, we want to be absolutely sure is is the way we want it...

Tonight I went to the boat for a few hours and got the waste holding tank connected and the macerater installed. I ended the night getting most of the scuba compressor installed... tomorrow I will test it....

The best part of today was I got to see our granddaughter for a few hours.... What an Angel.... she was checking out our new mattress...







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment